Restoring Aquatic Organism Passage within Wolf Laurel Branch, NC
This project will replace the existing double culverts with a bottomless structure to provide passage for brook trout and native nongame species. Replacement of these culverts will eliminate all artificial barriers within the Sand Creek drainage and reconnect existing populations of southern strain brook trout within approximately 2 miles of suitable habitat.
- Application for Wolf Laurel Branch Passage Project in NC
- Application for the Wolf Laurel Branch Passage Project in North Carolina.
- Photo Release Form For Wolf Laurel Branch NC
- Photo Release Form for the Wolf Laurel Fish Passage Project in North Carolina.
- State Support Letter for Wolf Laurel Passage Project in NC
- State Support Letter for Wolf Laurel Passage Project in North Carolina.