Restoring Browns Run Fish Passage, Barr Township, Pennsylvania
This project will open the headwaters of Browns Run, a tributary to the West Branch of the Susquehana River, to native brook trout passage and improve Browns Run brook trout habitat. One dam will be removed on Browns Run to open 1 mile of habitat and reconnect currently fragmented native brook trout populations in the headwaters of the basin.
- Application for Restoring Browns Run Fish Passage, Pennsylvania
- Application for Restoring Browns Run Fish Passage in Pennsylvania.
- Photo Release for Browns Run Fish Passage Project in Pennsylvania
- Photo release form for Browns Run Fish Passage Project in Pennsylvania.
- State Support Letter for Browns Run in Pennsylvania
- State support letter for Browns Run in Pennsylvania